Apart Mate - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Apartmate Conversation 9

Dex-chan lover
@brainman I think it's because most people were noticing the progress between the main 2, so it seemed like she was changing in the right direction

the other pairing is much better anywho.

Aggregator gang
She's obviously going to pick apartment guy, everyone chill out, we knew she was a hot mess this whole time.

Women will always date the person they think is the best they can get. The moment they find better they cheat and move on.

This manga is harsh but realistic.

God it’s pretty obvious she going to end up with the back haired mc but still she’s such a bitch. Apartment guy deserves better

This chapter really ruined it for me man like fr she was warming up to the idea of being with our little black haired mc then this shit happens and she ends up doing a complete 180 and going with her ex

Well this comment section is going to be entertaining. It's funny because normally this kind of thing bothers me, but in this case it doesn't. Maybe it's because they aren't really dating yet and they are both adults. it's not like you can't sleep with other people when you are single.

Mc got NTRd.
Yeah it's obvious that she will choose MC at the end but this kinda shit feels wrong and sad as fuck bros. Dropped

Yeah move on from her she's too vulnerable and easily drops her pants when drunk wouldn't definitely want someone like her in the long run

Not Nice.​

but it's forgiven for plot's sake. Saw this coming from miles away anyway.

And ty for the chapter as alwaysss

She has made it abundantly clear that they are not dating. Adult life is messy, and she obviously had strong feelings for this ex-boyfriend. So strong that she is having regular sex with a guy who happened to live in the apartment they used to share. She isn't doing well emotionally and probably hasn't been for a long time. Though I don't particularly like it either, plot-wise it makes sense that this would happen.

Dex-chan lover
Gee I wonder why I keep thinking about the guy I've been sleeping with and hanging out with every time I see my ex. I'm sure it means nothing so let's give the serial cheater a second chance after all he definitely won't cheat again. Even if he is almost 100% cheating on someone else right now to get this super easy push over lay of an ex he has. Honestly I think glasses bro would be better off without her.

Users who are viewing this thread