Apart Mate - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Apartmate Conversation 9

Dex-chan lover
At least the chapter was a good look into the interaction between cheater and susceptible woman, from the view of the woman. Even down to the pacing of the panels, seeing the seeds of doubt and getting stuck in decision paralysis and suddenly whoops drunk and they fuckin.

I mean I have no capability or experience to think like this, so yea, it's at least interesting to see how other people's minds work.

yikes, I do not care how "emotionally vulnerable" you're feeling, justifying bad actions is ridiculous. I can't call her a cheater, but she's definitively immature and therefore selfish. I really do not like her character.

People make mistakes... it's not cheating because they are not together .
I don't like what she did there but hate her ? No.

I dont like her character. Its true she isnt cheating and not really ntr. But.. she is a mess. Fking with stranger and her ex. Get a hold of yourself bitch. I really hope that guy wont end up with her. He deserve a lot better.

Our guy deserve better. This woman doesn't deserve any kind of serious relationships. Sex friend at best

Dex-chan lover
Weally now? just wft needed to go that far?
Its not like she had any commitment with glasses-kun... but im sorry, for the romantic matter, this now, ruined for me big time.
At the very least is the type of thing where i cant avoid to think glasses-kun is better off without someone this unstable.

Users who are viewing this thread