Apotheosis – Ascension to Godhood

mangatoon have full chapters.But the translation is horrible(i mean wtf they dont have grammar,spelling mistakes and even names of characters are not correct) .everyone atleast read all chapters here and go to mangatoon.what pisses me off is that,i spent money and i get shitty translation.

sad that this stuff doesnt get uploaded anymore. Perhaps due to watermark?

Aggregator gang
i've been reading on mangatoon - even though the quality isn't amazing, it is tolerable and the translation is good enough to be understandable.

up to ch310 now, i'm quite liking the story. no great masterpiece and nothing wildly original but a good xianxia story well executed, good shonen-esque fun. recommended from me.

Contributor
Webtoons has a much better translation, currently up to 186.

Generally, they up 2 chapters a week: 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday.

Occasionally, they'll have an up-spree where they release a bunch of chapters at once (released 10 chapters at once about a week ago) or where they up everyday for a week.

hmmm...i dont know what is wrong with them and the MC.

after sealing cui xie they just clapping and didn't rush to kill him, but waiting for him to gather power and release from the seal.

i am starting to get annoyed by the stories...hmm...hmmm

You will be so confused skipping 370 chapters. Its also not even a full chapter, just an advertisement. There is a mangatoon translation, and like 20 other random ones. I just read on a shitty aggregator

For people wondering mangaprov keeps uploading a chapter here because when you go to their website and click to watch ad so you can view the chapter they send malware...

If you want to READ this chapter just read it on MANGATOON APP you get 1 ticket a day which you can use to read it so it doesn't cost any money only gotta use their app...
And if you want to help the autor you can leave a tip there but mangatoon probably takes a huge cut from that :/

@Nikfire they were never uploaded here since the autor has an official translation going on mangatoon which is at chapter 446 translated...If people try and translate it they will get a DMCA but those people obviously don't care about that they just want to spread the malware that is on their website...

Maybe link the official English chapters everytime it gets updated or smth? Feel likes it's better than just leaving the link in summary. Half the people probably never look at that or forget.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao allenallenallen333's "interesting facts of the day" is really interesting because i can't fucking understand shit without that page since it looks like that this manhua is created solely to novel readers ffs

idn if its a moderation from MD or if they delete chapter themselves but these are uploaded by some greedy ppl who want to lure you to their site where u must see tons of ads before reading each other chapters they have (check the last page). They do the same with "Don's Adventure in Another World" for a couple of weeks. As far as i am concerned they can keep their chapters.

Aggregator gang
mangatoon is such trash, terrible image quality, no PC UI, no dark mode.
And it's a paid service but one that instead of offering incentives to use it over free alternatives, has no redeeming features.

Apotheosis has been translated up to chapter 532 on Youtube. The current chapter is translated by the channel ManhuaX. The shit that is posted here is abhorrent and no one should read it.

@Degernase that’s why I quit using it. Free unlock is only open for 3 days then paid is only open 3 days. Like hell people if I am paying at least unlock it permanently or for a couple months. I think the ones you pay 500 pts for are permanent unlock. Not to mention the translations are shit.

Aggregator gang
@Blusasuke The good old Gaben response to video game piracy is pretty relevant here, it's a service problem.
If they want people to pay for their manga, the website needs to be superior to free alternatives (no skimping on image quality, site/UI features, translation quality) and payments need to be simple to make and also moderate, not constantly milking the customer (the Chinese sure love their micro-transactions).

Physical books in the west are super expensive and all paid digital alternatives are trash. The manga industry only have themselves to blame for piracy.

Users who are viewing this thread