Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World

Dragon girl and party leader finally became one (literally). This is even better than sex. Ship sailed, boys!

This is pretty disappointing.
Yeah let's just use the power of friendship to overpower the enemy.

Heres what I get from the description:
And I always find, yeah I always find somethin' wrong
You been puttin' up wit' my shit just way too long
I'm so gifted at findin' what I don't like the most
So I think it's time for us to have a toast
Let's have a toast for the douche bags
Let's have a toast for the assholes
Let's have a toast for the scumbags
Every one of them that I know
Let's have a toast for the jerk offs
That'll never take work off
Baby, I got a plan
Run away fast as you can

That fusion greatly favoured one of the two didn't it? A bit lazy as far as the design goes.

I didn't want to read this because of the boring description and long title. I read for the ecchi tag. I didn't regret reading it.

The artwork is generally solid but sometimes terrible, e.g chapter 5 page 9, the elfs legs look she shes a monster or they belong to someone else

Dex-chan lover
Hope the character got a better arc than dragon girl,(MC true ship is with the Idol, Dragon girl is just side girl)

Never seen the quality of a manga drop so fast. Chapter length plummeted for ??? reasons and the plot went to an incredibly generic yet uniquely stupid place.

Such a shame because the art is pretty good and it wasn't hard to overlook the slightly clumsy storytelling for the first dozen chapters (which now feel like a completely different manga).

The power of friendship? Well...it seems I bloody well can't escape the horror of Fairy Tale and "Nakama" can I?

Japan, please stop trying to make it look like being in social groups is a wonderful thing and let us weird, antisocial misfits have one damn manga for ourselves.

Fed-Kun's army
this is really all about betrayal, which means the one thing to look for is good character development
theres character development alright,
just want to see the end of it.

bruh plot armor and power of friendship
It completely destroyed my expectations. Dropped. It turned out to be just one more of a trash.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine waiting a month for a new chapter, only for the new chapter to have literally nothing happen. It's the like the DBZ frieza episodes. Also the power of friendship? Really? Gonna sleep on this one and revist much, much later. This was so promising, and seems to be a generic let down.

Users who are viewing this thread