April Fool's Collection 2019 - Ch. 13.1 - Maou-Sama Retry (ch13)

Aggregator gang
I hope these unfunny april fools jokes dont stay up after the day is over

This horseshit is the reason why we can't have nice things.... And seriously April fool's?..... It still exists?😕

Again?? I got fooled many times today. And sh!t, my eyes hurt.. To think I actually trying to 'see' the chapter.... 😂

Dex-chan lover
ShockedDefenselessAmericanpainthorse-small.gif

You would think the uploader would have more sense than to put the fact that it's a joke in the title of the chapter.
df60a0d43ddd1e3f7cdcd793cb1d240a.png

I know it's April Fool and the uploader made sure to include that fact in the chapter title, so I was expecting something funny... came out disappointed. Maybe that IS the joke? So meta.

Freaking heartless bastards. It's a pity our world don't have enough good people to stop spreading such deeds of destruction

Aggregator gang
I swear to god, they must have taken at least TWICE as much effort to put out this crap than they would have simply TL'ing the chapter properly...still, I suppose it's still ever so barely marginally better than the folks who just put out random shit and call it a new chapter (like, you'll need a micrometer to measure the difference, but there is a difference to be found)...

What the hell is everyone so salty about? Whether you find it funny or not, you aren't in any way harmed by the chapter. I actually rather enjoyed it.

Fed-Kun's army
Man these april fool's releases just don't get old. In fact shame on the few people releasing something legit today.

Double-page supporter
I feel like I've seen something like this with the dark image + weird blur effect some 3-ish years ago. kinda makes me wish they copy pasted some random faces with some theme to it on every character instead. *shrug*

hopefully a non acid trip version gets uploaded tomorrow.

Honestly... i dont know why so many people do this kind of thing(april fools)

It's still a bit fine if this is funny tho
But i dont even know which part of this supposed joke is funny... all i can see is just some crap-broken image...

Users who are viewing this thread