April Fool's Collection 2019 - Ch. 24.1 - Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear (ch 24)

Dex-chan lover
That was impressive, painful on the eyes but man it must have taken a while to write that all out by hand. And it was funny.

Supporter
xD

Edit: Now to sit back and wait for the non-joke clean release.

I think the only thing worse than april fools pranks, is when you start getting bombarded with them on the 31st

Double-page supporter
These aren't funny or entertaining, just annoying.

Aggregator gang
Might have been interesting if done right. Trying to read it is just a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I hate you (jk). I'm going to read the WN now to cleanse my palate of this.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Already knew something was off when I saw that the uploader is regeane instead of KumaTranslations.

All of you who truly got your hopes up and fell for it, here is an advice.

Doubt everything and everyone you see on 31st April- 2nd April (depending on your location). Every small minor difference is cause for suspect.

@Ryou There is only one way to stop this trend. Invent a time machine, go back to the past and murder stop the poor poet(Goeffrey Chaucer) that unwittingly started April Fools before he finishes his work (The Canterbury Tales).... aaand probably some other poets along the way.

@PhantomStarlight Look at the bright side, you get to April Fools others when the Easterners live their 2nd of April.

Users who are viewing this thread