April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 13 - Lazy Dungeon Master - Slow blinky gifs

Fed-Kun's army
ohoho this is a great april fools joke
it makes me unable to fast pass

Fed-Kun's army
I like these ones, new prank format and not the fake ch ones. Best part about april fools ain't the fake chapters, its the buthurt kiddos who post comments.
Its just a prank bro

Supporter
Funny joke, Text and image separated, still readable but a little nauseous after...

Better than the Strange or unrelated translation some are doing :)

@Owyn It's the flag in the panel, but Since it's the 04/01, the moderators won't do anything :)

Double-page supporter
There's no fuckin way this would cause epilepsy. If that kind of condition exists, anyone with it would be dead the first day they step on the internet.

Group Leader
@tonie i said this multiple times and i will keep saying it. MelonMelonHydra is slow due to lack of alive translators, we average a chapter a translator cept ele. I had translators last a page before.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. I was really wanting my eyes to be hurting all day.

I've developed a policy of dropping any manga scanlated by fools who think it's a great idea to waste time and effort on trolling their readers. It saves immensely on the damage to my eyes and brain. This moron group even ACKNOWLEDGES the danger to certain people in their title, yet they did it anyway. They're dropped - permanently.

Dex-chan lover
Mildly irritating because since it's a gif, the blinking ain't synchronous to one another and my OC fucking me up lmao

Users who are viewing this thread