April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 15.3 - Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
5,680
As someone who's read the RAW, as soon as I noticed what's being said on the first few pages, I knew.
 
Active member
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
17
Just want to read some manga during quarantine but all of these are like this . Well, just go outside then.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
1,942
I knew it was a prank chapter when they are chatting about her Mr. Right. That sound totally weird in this context like they are breaking 4th wall, turns out I was right.😅
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 1, 2018
Messages
3,962
Wait that was extremely good
I thought it was a legitimate chapter until that last panel.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 2, 2018
Messages
14,424
fucking knew something was wrong. it made about as much sense as some amateur doing his first scanlation...like a noob that never heard of this thing called proofreading
 
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
106
Clap... clap...clap... You totally fooled me. This actually felt like april's fool, than the other annoyances.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top