April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 6 - Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku

A savage interpretive dance of emotion, will say that some comments do make a joke about the time zones, this last night (uk time) there Were already April fools jokes, so I stated that I didn’t know that Australia had so many translators.

Okay... I literslly tried to understand what did I skip...
Until you literally write that it is a joke

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that is an actual funny april fool's entry.
Still prefer to have actual chapters, but GG none the less for actually having a sense of humor, rather than mirror the TL, create blinking images, or just bait people to click on the entry with practically nothing inside.

I lol’d. A refreshing twist on the classic April 1st release. Also, Dio sounds like a real charmer. Want to lift me out of bronze, baby? -3-

I had a feeling loli reaper would get april fools :(
Hope a chick here can throw him a bone for his efforts at least.

First I laughed at the entitled-reader (customer service workers all will) then I realized that "girl-overwatch-anime-manga" fits me so here I am with my hand up like sure hit me up ˘\_( õ ‹3 ó)_/˘?

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahaaaaa.... time zones....
Not a bad Fool's Day joke; I've definitely seen worse, today! I think Amai Seikatsu has had the best today, with Isekai Onsen as a close second.

Lucky Brits; inventing time zones means you get to make yourself the center zone.
I think Zulu time should be mid-Atlantic, honestly; everyone gets equally screwed, that way

Group Leader
@feha now that I have successfully wasted your time and entertained myself, let me use one simple counter to your complaint. The translator uploaded everything at around 10 am on April 1st, 2020, GMT+0. By your own f*cking logic, they uploaded the chapter on time.

Personally, I believe that Zulu time should be used across the board to avoid the confusion, but that isn't how things are. You can't reasonably expect someone from the West coast of the USA to keep track of time down to the hour so that they can celebrate holidays at the same time as someone in India. Not everyone on the internet can be here 24/7, some have jobs. By your demands, many wouldn't be able to celebrate April Fool's on the internet because they would be asleep for a portion of it, preparing for work, driving to/from work, and working for almost half the day, by which point April Fool's would have passed at GMT+0 since they in a different timezone that prevented them from being available for the goofs and gafs.

Dex-chan lover
@EpidemicGuy did you forget what the chapter was about? I were commenting on the topic it talked about (timezones and how they relate to out-of-date april fools), not complaining about when it was uploaded. The chapter itself is not an april fools joke (there is no "april fools!" message at the end), but rather just an inflammatory fake/troll chapter posted in an existing manga as a platform for ensuring uploader reaches way more ppl with their opinions. Replying to it seriously is only feeding that troll who abuses said platform, but yknow, I kinda enjoy doing that at times :p

Zulu time was gmt/utc+0, but without DST (unlike them) iirc, right? (well technically gmt/utc doesnt include dst either, but in laymans tongue it does, while zulu time is aviation tongue and not layman)
I think it is very reasonable to have ppl in america keep track of other timezones. I know we often joke about them being idiots, but its a joke, they should be just as capable of doing that as all us others are.
As for ppl not being online constantly, that is why a day is 24 hours. There is no real difference to 24 hours starting at their 00:00, and their 12:00, it will hit every hour regardless.

M8E

Group Leader
I see two dude's fighting in comments. That's the real April fools joke.

Users who are viewing this thread