April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 70 - Who Made Me a Princess

This chapter really is yaoi material. Good job πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I mean, I'm going to be honest, it wasn't until "I really need to see him." that I started to get suspicious.

i was about to be like 'wow this is a twist i never saw coming', it's very convincing....great job and happy april fools LOL

I was like: Why is his waistcoat changing? Did the author forget which clothes he had on? until the couch scene xDxD
It made my day, I smiled like fool at the afterword, thank you xDxD

I fell, I fucking fell for the joke SO HARD. omg what. This was executed really good for a second I really thought they were about to do something.

Unexpected, good job haha had me cracking up for a while. There are so many things happening in the world, totally forgot about April Fool's . 😌

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I already knew its going to hell at the start but I still kept reading until the end.
WTF is wrong with meEEEEEEE!!!!
hahahahahaha
great job guys!

Dex-chan lover
DAMN YOU REALLY GOT ME. I was reading the "damn y u so handsome" scene over and over like WHAT. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN. THIS IS INSANE

i knew it was a joke from the start but i was crying laughing the entire time! thanks for the "chapter" lololol

I only realised it when we suddenly started seeing the point of ijekiels father and how he was fantasizing after but lol
Now j am gonna go back and read through it again XD

Users who are viewing this thread