April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 70 - Who Made Me a Princess

..... is it weird that prefer this version over the original????????

Oh and can someone tell me when this arc will end? It's way too depressing.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Athy and Lucus faked the explosion and ran away because politics is Wack. Now they travel the cosmos as the most powerful and adorable magic couple in the universe.

before I continue reading chap 70
I know that you guys are pranking us!
therefore, you have failed to prank me!
I'm unprankable you see. . .

Fed-Kun's army
Athy killing lucas... HOW DARE YOU !

my day is ruined and my disappointment immeasurable!

Cya

Don't be so cruel to (most of us) ultimate ship 😭😭 hiks hiks lucas being a caterpillar and athy just explode like that? Hiksssss

BITCH OH MY GOD, I WAS GOING HYSTEERICAL WHILE READING THIS. I mean, I had a feeling this was a joke at one point, but I was so damn confused. Like, at first I thought, this must be a new chapter, but is the author rlly trolling us rn??but the panels were all so familiar too. Fucking hell, ANYWAY, ILY TRANSLATORS ♡

WHAT THE HELL JUST WHEN I THOUGHT WE FINALLY HAVE SOME GAYNESS HERE

OMFG I just-

I can't. This was way too good, I didn't notice it was a prank at all. My heart was pounding like crazy and I was thinking "F*CK, YES! THAT'S IT!" all the time. I didn't know how much I needed it and now I'm sad because this probably won't happen.

Omg this was awesome 😂😂😂 Guys it was so funny, if you have other fantasies to share pls do 🤣🤣🤣

AHAHAHA I knew it was gonna be an april fools joke based on Ijekiel's dad uhmm unnatural behavior (?) What an entertainment!

Users who are viewing this thread