April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 70 - Who Made Me a Princess

ooh never shipped them, but i might seriously
they'd be soo good together
they'd have this dark toxic relationship but white haired dude would turn him around, that'd be awesome

BRUH! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST MY OVERACTIVE IMAGINATION PLAYING GAMES WITH ME WHEN I FELT THAT MR. WHITEY LIKED ANASTACIUS! BUT NOPE!

Lol nice, April fools joke.

😂🤣 that got me and I still laughing right now. I mean I was like "why the hell there is bl in here!" I was so freaked out but at the same time this chap made me ship them a little bit I mean they did look good together 😏😅

Chapters come out every ten days so when this came out I knew already its an April fools prank by Bucci Gang XD

I was like oh yes ! A new chapter ! Then i read it and at some point i notice that u pulled a prank on me . That was a great chapter.😌👍

😆😆😆😆MY GOODNESS I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY!!!!!
WHY THIS MANHWA SUDDENLY TURNING BL!!! HAHAHHAHHAA

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!! damn I forget, jokes on me

But this is so fun, I squeal real hard HHAHHAHAA this pairing, CAN!!!!!!

Group Leader
I know from the start, actually, when SFX is ba dump-ba dump XD I think this is must be because this day is April mop hahaha, but why in the end is yaoi? that makes me laugh, you know? I can't wait for the real chapter! Especially for Lucas and Athi!!!
#teamLucasxAthi

God dammit these april fools pranks are getting better and better at fooling me lmaooo. Happy April fools. Yessss daddy bl my dream

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was an April Fools chapter and they were gonna kiss or start professing their love for each other in the beginning but i let it go cause it seemed legit but then there was this strange vibe throughout that had me raising my eyebrows but i let it go again and then he said some
I want to see him
I WANT TO SEE HIM ?!?!
I hate myself I read that far before fully realizing but I can get behind Felix tops Claude, ty best part, Happy April fools

I read this whole thing being like “cool new chapter.” *reads*
“huh?”*reads more*
“Wait it’s April fools., this has to be a April fools joke”
*reads till end*
“Yep I was right, but why am I kind of disappointed? “ 😆 lol

Dex-chan lover
"Probably gonna be an april fools"
"Huh, seems like a normal chapter"
"Jealous? Why this sounding like a BL- oh"
"Yup those eyes are edited in, Ya got me"

yeah, white daddy x dark daddy. Dark Claude was unnecessary super hot this chapter,
and my condolence for poor Lucas the butterfly

seems so real guys, well done. but i'm here after read raeliana so have a feeling this is April Fools chapter hahaha
Happy April Fools~

omg, the sudden rep had me all excited. super well faked, thanks for the april chapter :D

Users who are viewing this thread