April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 70 - Who Made Me a Princess

Fed-Kun's army
Hahahaha this one is even better than raeliana version.. so much hard work into patching up all the different scenes from different chapters..

Thank you!

YOOO I KNEW AS SOON AS HE STARTED TALKING ABOUT ROMANCE THAT THIS WAS A JOKE, BUT STILL FULL YOU AND WELL DONE!!!! Also is that 'other white haired hot guy' Viktor from YoI????

Dex-chan lover
Damn, first few pannel are belivable until the stand and walk away part. after that looks legit. but still an april fool's but legit.

That feeling when you know it's an April fool's joke but you have to find out what sort of nonesense they released anyway ๐Ÿคฃ

Aggregator gang
I WAS SO CONFUSED LMFAOOOO ITKEEPS GETTING BETTER TOWARDS THE END THOOOO IM NOT COMPLAINING!!! BEST APRIL MOP PRANK EVER

I can't ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but seriously, this could pass a a BL

Aggregator gang
Who are you trying to fool? Lol people already know the fact that this series get regularly updated every 10th 20th 30th of every month

Was reading this on the bus to work this morning and once I saw how jelly he was I almost burst out laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ kept reading and covering my suspicious grin but it was honestly too good!!! Srsly, best fanfic 2020 hahha!! Happy April fools. Literally. ๐Ÿฅฐ

April mop! Omg at first I thought that it was the real chapter 70, i read until end .. bad me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

I hold my laugh cause my family are watching on tv until I can't hold it anymore, I started coughing and then they all stared at me ๐Ÿ˜…. Well, I don't want to explain it to them but need to ๐Ÿ˜‚

This is really good. My gwad! my inner fujoshi awakened ๐Ÿ˜†

And people wonder why fujoshis gets such a bad rep. One of my top manga series that I look forward to every chapter...and Bucci gang pulls a BL April fools prank

I was hoping for another good one after the rae april fool's chapter ๐Ÿ˜‚

didn't disappoint ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’–

Holy cow i thought this was actualy real๐Ÿ˜‚ no wonders my friends always targer me for april fools....

Users who are viewing this thread