April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 105 - The Tengu's Intimate Encounter (April Fool's)

bckx63khe3261.jpg

Would have been funny if you put the decoder at the beginning… now I’m just upset to have trusted your group and skim through the whole chapter up to the decoder. Guess it’s entirely my fault for being naive on 1st April x)

Still, I hate spoilers... so please not ever again ❤️
(and thanks for the quality scanlation you're doing the rest of the year !)

Dex-chan lover
Please, just upload both version at the same time.

Uploading only April Fool edition is a fucking waste of time. I hope mangadex can stop with this bullshit and start banning stuff like this if it isn't properly labeled. Such a fucking waste of everyone's time really.

Dex-chan lover
Annoying that it's English substitution cypher instead of proper alphabet

Dex-chan lover
proceeds to become confused that it isn't English
realizes it's an April Fools' Prank

Well played. Well played you all.
I doubt it is an april fools prank, considering it is contrary to md rules (fake/troll chapter), which means they risk their entire group being banned
/s
Still, jokes aside, I hope the group gets banned for this /s /s

This is the slime isekai language I believe
Does it matter?

I doubt it is an april fools prank, considering it is contrary to md rules (fake/troll chapter), which means they risk their entire group being banned
/s
Still, jokes aside, I hope the group gets banned for this /s /s

It is a fools joke, or at least it tries to be, and they won't get banned since it's allowed for today 🙄

Also, this takes much less effort than what a lot of you give them credit for; Do the edit normally, save, select all text, change font, export image, undo changes, that's it.

Dex-chan lover
It is a fools joke, or at least it tries to be, and they won't get banned since it's allowed for today 🙄
Wait, it is? Damn, that's bad.
Though in this particular case that doesn't matter if there is an exception for 1st april, as it was uploaded in mars.
(I checked rules just now after reading your msg, and noticed it doesn't specify timezone. So as long as it is outside april 1st for anyone, it is still breaking rules ;) )

They created a whole new language just for this, these guys are on whole other lvl of april fools. This language works and I find that quite good to be honest. Might as well learn how to use it

So as long as it is outside april 1st for anyone, it is still breaking rules
Sadly, the opposite is true as well, as long as is 4/1 somewhere, it would be allowed 😕

They created a whole new language just for this, these guys are on whole other lvl of april fools. This language works and I find that quite good to be honest. Might as well learn how to use it
They didn't create a whole new language, is still English, but the letters where replaced by a font already made for the manga long ago.

Dex-chan lover
when scanlation usually out of time, money and crew for a release and yet they make this to make an april joke
that's quite a waste you know

Dex-chan lover
Ok seriously speaking tho what’s this elvish rune, and where can i get the font file?

Users who are viewing this thread