April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 105 - The Tengu's Intimate Encounter (April Fool's)

Dex-chan lover
I love April Fools on this site so much. Almost as good as the free Sonic Game shadow drop. Now the real question is: Who’s the madlad that’ll commit to reading this version of the chapter with the cypher at the end?

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy april fools, I really do- I just- really could've done with reading this today

thanks for reminding me not to read any manga for the next week before I waste more time with the same yearly pranks

Even though i don't understand a shit they said, it's still enjoyable..

Dex-chan lover
seems like an extreme amount of work for an april fools joke damn! i'm impressed!

Dex-chan lover
The amount of work put in for a silly April Fool's joke AND the number of people not reading the last page is TOO DAMN HIGH! :bocchiwave:

Fed-Kun's army
When i Saw 200++ comment i expect some nice April fool joke.
Instead i get dizzy April fool. Damn!
That a lot of effort for a joke.lol

Aggregator gang
be867f7a-78a7-419a-ad4d-4c424ecfab02_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
The amount of work put in for a silly April Fool's joke AND the number of people not reading the last page is TOO DAMN HIGH! :bocchiwave:
Can’t be helped, people tend to ignore most of the notes at the beginning of the chapter and head straight into the read. It also didn’t help that the t/n note for “explanation at the end of the chapter” to be extremely fine text. I almost missed it myself

Double-page supporter
Had a feeling this too will be a troll chapter... I hate April Fools...

Users who are viewing this thread