April Fools Website Prank List 2023

Power Uploader
Overall I do not understand why this thread was opened is in the support forum. It seems more like a meme review and should probably be moved to a general discussion forum.
Good idea, we could turn this from a whiny user complaint thread into a favorite April Fool's joke rating thread. He's already gone through the trouble of compiling all the contenders for us.

This one is my favorite so far, especially given how quickly he put it together assuming he wasn't aware of MD Orange beforehand. Bonus points for being cancerious cancerous.

Dex-chan lover
Just encountered the best MD-ad so far:
an ad claiming all other bl has rape scenes, and that the one advertised doesn't. Clicking it takes you to /goodbl, which obviously 404's cause it is not even in the format of an ID-string xD
(and yes, I click every one I encounter that doesn't obviously link to JOJO, to see the punchline to the jokes - and you better do so too!)

Double-page supporter
Good idea, we could turn this from a whiny user complaint thread into a favorite April Fool's joke rating thread. He's already gone through the trouble of compiling all the contenders for us.

This one is my favorite so far, especially given how quickly he put it together assuming he wasn't aware of MD Orange beforehand. Bonus points for being cancerious cancerous.
Mine is this one https://mangadex.org/chapter/e74f40c4-62c3-4ef0-9316-add64bf7d983

I like how its genuinely the translated script for the chapter, and if a reader wanted to, they could read and follow the events as described in the chapter. Inventive but also funny.

Users who are viewing this thread