April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I get a heart attack I was crying I thought that my phone had a stroke and made the words to die I thought I died

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe page 13, 24 were done in 10 minutes
Maybe that's why it's N/A at the end :ROFLMAO:

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe page 13, 24 were done in 10 minutes
Maybe that's why it's N/A at the end :ROFLMAO:
I didn't get all the details as to how but those pages were done using some sort of machine learning pipeline to take a raw page plus a translation and try to typeset it. Clearly the tech is, uh, in its infancy. That said, it did take less than 10 minutes to make each of those pages lol

Dex-chan lover
bruh i hate april fool's :qq: ,i've been already pranked 6 times and the day barely started smh.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like ship chapter really need multiple read through simply to got its brillients.

Banned
Im so happy you decided to spoil the whole chapter just for a stupid fucking joke. Its the zoomer translations, theres nothing more to expect. How about translating every slang with "sus" and such? Oh wait, you already do that. I only opened up 1 page so didnt even go through the whole thing. Finally, <insert here the most vile and most offensive sentence you can imagine that would get me banned everywhere for saying it to you>. Hope you never forget it <incredibly *****phobic slur>

Users who are viewing this thread