Araburu Kisetsu no Otomedomo yo.

Wow. A nostalgic and sweet (and frustrating) read for me. I binged this through the night and now I’m in my feelings lol.

But I like the storytelling. It gives a soft feeling, along with the illustrations. I like how the characters and their conflict are very organic, a refreshing change of pace

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers ahead.
It turns into an overdramatic love triangle around Vol 5.

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed the author (not the artist) is Mari Okada! No wonder I like it so, her works are among my favorite.

So it's another covert shoujo series everyone praises for being different or being able to portray realistic characters complete with realistic (read: very unrealistic) drama which is usually simply muddling of relationships or warping typical virtues. But this time there's humor to entice people to read until the poorly done drama beings! These are always the same.
It's like the equivalent of isekai for drama.
The only sadly humorous part is how most women authors unintentionally reaffirm the fact that men/boys are the true romantics.
No thanks, I'll pass.

Dex-chan lover
As always, damn you mari okada
Cannot bring me to hate her story without liking it XD

@theilikepie nah, don't be bothered by what @tono_hakai_o_shite_miyou explained.
the battle pretty much still on (ch. 30), next chapter is the last one.

Spoiler ch.29-30 below
in fact, I'll say their current relationship probably will continue.
The detail In the end of ch. 29 the dumb bf said, I definitely love my gf/childhood friend but the "bitch" actually arouse him more (ch.29 end right here).
in the beginning of ch. 30, dumb bf kinda realized he explained it poorly and trying to explained more carefully and calmly to both gf and the bitch BUT everyone kinda show up start saying stupid things (typical desperate attemp by author to prolong drama).
the reason I said their relationship probably will continue bcs 1.) dumb bf really desperate to explain to the gf what he's trying to say 2.) He yelled at the bitch (typical "don't said something that can mislead the other" type joke) when she explained that she was feeling the "heat" when the bf touched her (not really lewd touch actually).
-spoiler end-

To be honest kinda disappoint with the development to the ending.
I was baited, the first few episodes of this anime got me. I thought this is a really funny show about what you can call innocent girls and their puberty.
the plot that leading to the end kinda feels forced to create climax ending with the drama (like many others shonen/shojo manga about romance).
it feels their oblivious-ness about "what is love".....(nah, no joke), feel so absurd (it will make a sense if this story setting in an arab country or something like that).

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this is way to fucking drama for me, like... just.. no.
Just no.

Edit: Ok I just had to go look at the ending (raws), cause like, why not? (Note I did read up to like vol. 3, then skimmed through up to latest chapter 17, so yes I read most of it so far)
The ending is kind of lack-luster, the main female lead, and male lead do end up confessing to each other, on literally the last chapter, or so I felt like that happened, prettttty sure it did.
The used to be glasses girl and that one guy are still together, that silver haired girl was saddened about the f/m lead ending up together, yet was happy for her.
No sex at all, afaik, which is stupid imo.. and yeah I'm a degenerate, get over it.
Not sure on the teacher ship tbh, didn't really see anything about that, but I can't read it.. sooo idk.
But yeah, if anything I'd say this is filled with a butt load of drama, and filler (imo) and made the ending much, much, lack-luster.

Dex-chan lover
@silentfx
Well let's just say it follows the anime ending
Which is nonsense and lackluster

I do suggest people watch the anime if they can't wait due the slow update.

The chapter 17 is already the mark of Shitshow.

Be warned.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
@Tcof Yuri didn't win either.

Almost everyone lost in one way or another.

I was reading this manga and forgot all about it now I found it again like "ah right I was reading this" then I remembered all about that whole love triangle drama and bs and remembered why I dropped it

Users who are viewing this thread