Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki

I don't know how to delete this after I edited the other comment. On another note, if I feel motivated I might upload a version where I re-font everything. For now it's just the translations I revised.

What does him being a DT(doutei, which if I'm not mistaken is Japanese slang for virgin) have to do with living peacefully? "he's a cheat"

Dex-chan lover
MC having that cure isn't much weird, how many of us keep elixir and potion able to heal any illness and wound in our inventory until the end of the game and never use them?
Imagine a game veteran, ready for everything and investigating every zone of the map and mission for secrets, is just normal for him to have a rare cure, I would have gave the healer just some pills though, not the whole bottle.

sometimes isekai tell nice story like the slime one but most of the time it's just exploiting the victim complex to an extreme case for pity points ,self insert convenient for lazy character design , and putting the mc in the most familiar location which is rpg middle ages world
but without the cool stuff and races and only feature human and elf and if they wanted to attract some furry they introduce them as sexual slaves also the demon king is always a babe i mean what cooler than a beatable enemy ? a fuckable one (bowsette is a living proof of that) , glorifying slimes just because of the success of the slime manga and much problematic problems are glorifying suicide and death and that you'll go to isekai heaven not by your good deeds but by how much of degenerate you were and how much time you wasted on mmo games and how money you spent on the scam that is a gacha game
also women are shallow gold digger that will fell in love with you the moment they know you are powerful yet despite being such a gold digger they'll be 100% be loyal to you
gold digger = loyal person WTF

@me474 yea bro the gold/power digger where they 100% loyal when they see what u can do is so weird and forced. It happens in almost all isekai except for a few, for example shield hero she was a slave and guy was weak a and poor when she met him, however she fell in love with him cause he was the only person in a long time to be kind to her. I want a isekai where mc is weak and the girls fall in love with his personality not looks or power or money.

The original was better, it was rather famous isekai manga to, wonder why they dropped it?

Double-page supporter
Art is on the bad side but not so terrible that it can't be overlooked and I'm enjoying the story.

How many team want to do this one ! 😆

Ah, the chapter 14 is down, can't read it T_T

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to say but the deleted chapter 14 by voidscan is readable but not understandable

Group Leader
We won’t be releasing the manga here anymore. It’s still on our site but after y’all did nothing but bash. We won’t put it here

Was it really bashed without reason though? It was pretty hard to read. You guys have done good before so I don't know what happened with that particular chapter, maybe the group was drunk when they made it?

Group Leader
@NazrinMaus Honestly this chapter was alil rushed and we only uploaded this to claim the series. like i had said before were working on fixing it right now and we will be re uploading it on our site.

This is not me being mean but there were at least 3 bubbles that were written missing translation in them, why the rush?

Fed-Kun's army
@banhammer151

Releasing a rushed job so you can claim it?

Isn’t that a terrible idea?

I’m usually pretty good at “deciphering” translations by non-native English speakers (since, technically I’m also a non-native English speaker too), but having “missing translation” is too much.

Users who are viewing this thread