Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki

Group Leader
Poor guy got "bashed" off the site for rushing an incomplete release five days after someone else updated so they can "claim" the series. lmao

Group Leader
If his tl was that bad just don't read it. What's the point of crying here? If you think you can tl it better just do it yourself.

Dex-chan lover
this last chapter gave me cancer, it's that hard to get a competent proofreader?.

@Banhammer151 Yes I think the problem is that the chapter needed some good proof-reading and grammar check. Based on what I saw it seems you are not a native english speaker and therefore could use a QC. I will give you merit for following up with ch14 quickly after ch13 but if you would like to claim it you should make sure it's worth claiming by taking your time. If you do claim it but with-hold posting here on mangadex then someone else is going to do their version here. In the end you will have translated the chapter for someone else to do it again after you. They would take your spot here on mangadex.

In other words, just get an english proof-reader and post here on mangadex or else someone else will take your spot.

Working through a revised ch14, should be out in a couple days.

Edit: Current status: Done

you know what? this is fine. another op mc isekai but it's really light and easy to read. if i wanted something more complex there are other mangas out there. thanks for the tls!

if nobody else was planning to work on the next untranslated chapters i can at least get us caught up (lmk if you had said plans or if you have a problem with me doing them i guess haha)

The grammar is atrocious and could be easily fixed with a beta. You know there are tons of volunteers on sites like Reddit or a dedicated beta site, right?

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck are there like 9 groups posting the same chapter 1 after the other, can you guys just work together instead of being stupid like this if you're gonna translate the same manga?

Double-page supporter
I am interested in the story but the art has been annoyingly bad at times and the grammar of alot of these has left something to be desired, I think i'll just check out the novel

Dex-chan lover
I like the magic system and theories, but it is a bit hard to read through. It's gotten better in the later chapters, though.

oh ffs KKJScans you mother firetruckers, claiming this and giving me shit about how superior you are to me then y'all don't even touch it for over 5 weeks now

Users who are viewing this thread