Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - This Time, I'll Live Like I Want To...

Double-page supporter
this is pretty satisfying to see a ruthless op mc. gets what needs to be done done

Dex-chan lover
That Lord might be right to think, that normally no one would dare to lay a finger on him, as other nobles and the king would instill a manhunt on those, who do, but he doesn't know, that MC can lay waste to the kingdom. And MC doesn't even has to that. He only has to wipe out every witness, that might identify him as culprit. That's all.

But man. I know, that guy was threatened and was backed up, but he exploded! That's a real nuclear meltdown here.

Dex-chan lover
should just hand over that girl and go back being a pussy, fits him well...

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 Mm yeah, technically two hands and two gauntlets lol.
They would freak out if they knew something like ingredientless alchemy existed.

He attacc, he kill, but most importantly, he protecc his GOD DAMN WAIFU.

Supporter
@Owyn yeah, the artistic skill of the author definitely isn't enough to carry this story. The fight scene was confusing.

This is a clever mc,good😀kill them before they kill you,some mc tend to forgive a criminal and suffer by their hands 😉

Aggregator gang
I was expecting a bit less of the fighting a lot more of the talking with how the villain behaved, but oh well

Dex-chan lover
that's nice, a MC that actually learn to not be a pussy, that is surprisingly rare

Group Leader
"Oh, look, there's Superman there. Let's poke him with a Kryptonite stick to see how long it'll take for him to snap and just annihilate us!"
OMG, that's some clever villain.
I love how the MC actually tried to abide by this world rules and traditions, up until the point where he might lose something important.

Can't wait for next chapter! 😈

Dex-chan lover
I would:
1) kill the informant right then and there and say he went insane and tried to attack the lord (from which you just prevented). They were going to kill him anyway eventually.
2)Ignore the previous offer from the lord, ask for payment that was due, and a bonus for saving the Lords life.

3)If the Lord doesn't seem to get the message of who holds the power here, I would then back it up by displaying a bit of power somehow ( a room full of golem scorpions/spiders?).

This way he keeps his loli, gets paid, and protects his innocence (if the Lord plays along).
But there is a high risk the Lord will take the event as an insult by threatening him and retaliate sooner or later.

So if the Lord cooperates, he would need to leave town immediately.
Or If the Lord doesn't cooperate, he would need to kill the lord, frame it on the informant and have the guard/soldier corroborate his story. (Or rinse, and repeat witnesses till someone corroborates).

Dex-chan lover
I really want to like this story as one of the few that center around golemancers. But I find the authors lack of consistency and characters common sense lacking.

On another note, I am interested in how the MC intends to proceed. Does he intend to kill the Lord and then abscond like a fugitive? Does he try to overthrow the Lord and Occupy it with golem army as a new Lord? Or will the Lord magically back down and say everything was a misunderstanding?

Hmm either the Lord dies or the guard backs up the MC to diffuse the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread