Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Macumba Maze

Meh, we waited 1 month for pretty bad art and no real development or action, random stare ad boobs and the lamest dialogues i've ever read lol, it's time to leave this in the "forgotten" drawer

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
Except that you still have to be super careful. Someone on the brink of becoming a slave would be incredibly desperate, and therefor more and more untrustworthy the closer their due date came.

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, it doesn't seem liekly that an isekai MC would fail to meet any goal, like helping her make the money she needs

but on the other hand, I can't imagine an isekai author setting up a slave plot like this and not having the character end up a slave anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger yeah, I did think that they might try to steal or make rash decisions, but it might be best to make a contract with them like an interest free loan to pay off t he rest of their debt a day before they a re set to become a slave or w.e it would be called. I'd give the m a long payback period or only require a bit back. If they were a pretty good adventurer with some useful skills, I could consider it payment for teachign me some things

Dex-chan lover
This is getting to a point where I think ONE might have better art than this dude/dudette.
We're just talking about art of course.
🤠

What on Earth happened to the art this chapter? I thought I've seen some off-model drawings in my days, but holy hell.

Contributor
Really... this mc as if his half assedness wasn't enough he is also a pervert... 😩

And wtf is wrong with working with someone that could become a slave? Don't work with them so they can be a slave for sure? Hidden plot? Someone is after her body? Not like I care too much... 🤭

Fed-Kun's army
stella, you are a skyrim horse. if there are enemys it feels stella will yeet herself at them .

Dex-chan lover
this is a joke, don't cancel me so hard
is this how you fix trans?
423221570_913043716871292_5311864694608262974_n.png

action sucks ass

Fed-Kun's army
Man.. his skirt always distracted me.. look at page 5, is he really a golem master? Not an idol master? Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread