Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 15 - Ride the Big Wave!

Fed-Kun's army
@sarshi
- We're getting married.
- WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!
How Japanese work.

Aggregator gang
This is very difficult to read.
Awkward transitioning from one scene to another and the conversations are too unnatural.

Fed-Kun's army
@starburst98
the staff is a loli well not a loli bbut young and flat well not flat but smaller than I expected.

006.jpg
Not sure its the staff my Japanese is so bad I can't read it.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger yeah, I don't understand why he wouldn't have armor as well as stella. He isn't agile in the least so fast enemies have little problem getting him if they managee to get close.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
That was a sarcastic comment about his issues with backstabbing.
These two people just happened to survive an incredibly intelligent and fast humanoid monster? Either its true, or the monster let them go to bring more people in exchange for their lives.
I guess they could already be working together, since they mentioned that the monster has a boss.

Okay, first I was like "Last update 6 months ago? I don't remember anything from this series, guess have to reread it."
First chapter, first few pages, keyeword company slave "Ohhhh... this series"

Overall badness of the series aside...

Anyone else notice that there are literally only two drawings of the staff? One well drawn one that gets used 90% of the time, another that looks a good bit worse that seems to be only used for distance shots/some of the smaller images. Even with the copy pasting and rotating, that was the limit to the number of times which the artist was willing to draw the staff.

Users who are viewing this thread