Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 12 - Malicious Trap

I would want to repay this kindness heavily. Like really heavy. lol wtf.

Aggregator gang
Just tell her that guy wants her to kill two people? Why pretend this is some kind of check mate?

Looks like a dryad or some kind of tree type monster, also why not just say that person is evil and they can’t except her money

Group Leader
This plot twist is the same as your mom going "We dont have to worry about all our debts, a prince from Nigeria is going to pay for it. He just needs your CC# and he will wire the money to us!" Then you drop down on your knees while giving him your CC# because you don't have the heart to tell her it's a scam.

oh-ffs.jpg

she's actually a dumbass. like seriously. Hasn't she seen how strong this dude is? Why would she even consider fucking this guy over...

@GantzLord Lets just say, its not safe move to drag your mom in conflict with guy who want kill someone with you help to steal magical staff.

And yes, her mom is stupidly naive.

Staff
Super Moderator
Why does she have to do something where she has never agreed? That makes no sense (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dex-chan lover
the level of stupidity is astonishing!!!

as expected, JAPANESE
shit, seriously, i LOVE ISEKAI even if they are generic and retarded
but this is just stupid.... even the art i weird lol

Dex-chan lover
there's a chance that the party that recruited mc previously was sherry's previous party and they're the one who keeps fucking up her street rep

mc put a trail mark on this mayree mf right? so mc should know that he's fucking around with sherry. i'm gonna be so disappointed if he didn't know

Users who are viewing this thread