Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 16 - A Certain Love Poem

I don't think the orcs story was a bad addition, since the Sitri has the power and the hobby of messing with the feelings of males and females, it is not far-fetched that it was messing with the orcs as well. It is not because both are evil creatures of a dungeon that they are allies, and even if they are, they are evil, so no guarantees that one will not mess with the other.

unappealing art style, Boring and whiny protagonist, and a disconnected and a convoluted story.
why the hell did i follow this?

thnx for translating tho.

I just read this manga in 1 go from chapter one. Imo, the way author build atmosphere around the mc and the mc personality itself is rly out of place -_- oof. Also, the sideline character plot always so obvious to a point its easy to guess what happen next *deepsigh*.
I guess i will stick until i see how the staff looks like in human form and the grown up wolf girl.

Thanks for the translation up to this chapter~ also thanks in advance for group who will pick this up xD

Fed-Kun's army
It's still hilarious that the artist couldn't be bothered to draw the staff more than twice throughout this whole series. And one the times was pretty low effort too. These churned out isekai series tend to have a lot of copy and pasting, but this is still the one that stands out the most to me. Maybe it's because even when the art isn't copy and pasted, the characters still look pretty odd?

Staff
Super Moderator
His personality changed pretty quickly 🤔

wow the stuff with the orcs was so out of left field doesn't really fit with the rest of the arc makes me feel sorry for them and feel more strongly the heartlessness of the MC

Aggregator gang
I feel extremely bad for the innocent monsters he killed just now.

Dex-chan lover
what's with the orc? even "humanize" them!!
does it mean reader should feel sorry for them? a MONSTER from a DUNGEON?
afaik most monster from a dungeon is just creation from mana, not exactly "breeding". just meatshield
who knows with this manga? still who cares

it's just the story doesnt make sense, where are we going, and why?

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, if u wanted to make me feel for the orcs, there are other ways...

Dex-chan lover
i legit got blindsided by that dumbass pigs POV lmao fucking peak dark humor

Users who are viewing this thread