Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 13 - Golem Master's Awakening

Double-page supporter
@Azapuela
why kill her thought? he doesn't gain anything from it
she's just pitiful and useless

Group Leader
@feha The BBQ'd mage was that guy, he greeted the MC, launched a spell, and was immediately burned to death with a counter spell.

Dex-chan lover
@midnight2630

Depends on if the asshole mage paid the sum before the ambush or not.
If he did, she's free, but distraught
If he didn't, she'll become a slave soon enough, and she'll probably have very little motivation to live long.

Aggregator gang
@Azapuela He's already been shown to be lenient to people with no personal intent to harm him and Stella in the previous arc with the Knight Captain, so he has no reason to kill her now that the reason she was hostile is gone.

@Robbini I doubt he paid upfront. I'm doubting he intended to pay at all, was probably going to kill Sherry after getting the staff, saves money and silences a witness.

@Owyn well if thats your logic then he also doesnt gain anything from killing other guys, he can just knock them and move on. But why did he kill them then? because they tried to kill MC? she did it too

Dex-chan lover
oh wow how come no one ever thought of making Diana a human form

also, it feels so satisfying to see that asshole get burned to charcoal. i would still advocate chopping him into monster feed, but i digress. place your bets on how big Diana's tits are

Dex-chan lover
Then he makes a homonculus, then things get really out of hand.

In the most healthiest drama sense ever.

Dex-chan lover
She had a chance to make that money. Hope slave collars are in fashion. Also, jokes on you, all you peeps that thought the mc would forgive and forget.

@jimmyclear out of hand? What a pun.

yuy

shouldn't she be safe? suppousely her debt was paid off by the now well roasted guy
well maybe we will know in the future (or not who cares)

Dex-chan lover
@dudeofalldudesbro

Depends on if he considered her as a tool to get the staff, or if he considered her as something he wants to have.
First, no way in hell he paid beforehand, death is somewhat certain.
Second, unlikely he paid beforehand, but atleast he wouldn't kill her .

Users who are viewing this thread