Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 13 - Golem Master's Awakening

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith the major difference between her, and everyone else he's "judged" is motive/intent. I'm sorry I didn't mean to betray, isn't the same as, I'm sorry I tried to kill you before. She didn't try to kill him, she just didn't help him, which is fine. If she isn't helpful, she has no place at his side, it doesn't justify a death sentence.

Dex-chan lover
@thejadmaster a kid can be a lot more trust worthy than an adult if they depend on you, though they may give up info for bribes, but so can an adult but a child it could be as simple as a few buck, some candy or food.

Fed-Kun's army
@CountryMage I disagree, as she betrayed him, she knowingly led him into a trap with the intent of letting him die, thats pretty much no difference then personally stabbing her sword in his back. It is debatable if a death sentence is the right answer, after all, "abandoning" her is already a very harsh sentence if we look at her position. Plus, "death sentences", especially in mangas like this, are often given veeeery quickly (i mean, you would kill in self defense, sure, but killing someone who doesnt pose a threat anymore is something else). Still, she was an active part of a plan to kill him, so she not only betrayed him, but also activly tried to lead him to death.

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith it isn't the same as stabbing him in the back, it's actually closer to her punishment, she ran away knowing he was headed toward danger, and he left her knowing she was also screwed. She did nothing to actually weaken their fighting potential, reduce his mp, the group's awareness, or even lead them down a tunnel they wouldn't have traveled on their own, plus she was acting all squirrely the whole day.

If this was to be truly edgy ( as the manga wants to be) he should have made the mother "disappear" , she tried to harm someone close to him but at the same time wasn't ready to lose someone dear to her. That would have been the best punishment for her greed, losing everything for refusing the little that was offered for free

@AyyGiraffe

There's no need for him to have unneeded emotional baggage by messing with the mother who has no idea what's happening. With the mage dead she's well on her way to become a slave (not like there's any guarantee her debt would be paid off anyway), and by that point she can't even help her mother anymore. Basically emphasizes the point that it's all her fault.

@Excelsior oooh right right, for some reason I removed the debt from my memory. Well then it's good enough as punishment and as you said it's even better since it's all because of her

Supporter
All of this could have been solved that the MC just killed that sketchy bastard in self-defense after that first ambush.

Double-page supporter
Q: You're in desperate need of money to pay a debt, what's your solution?

A: You...
1. Transfer that debt to an upstanding person attempting to blackmail you into killing a party member
2. Inform the party member of said blackmail and ask him to cover the debt on the condition that you'll assist in the party without taking a cut until it's paid back

You're sad that he didn't trust you from the start? how sad for you, well if you're gonna commit crime for debt just steal money from people or you'd potential to steal that bastard's money who threatening your mother instead of betraying other that treated you better.

Dex-chan lover
mc sitting at the top of his enemies' corpses is metal af damn

yooooooooo very well deserved death ngl. burning is one of the most damnedest death to experience.

diana be the first sexdroid in that era lmao or not since i doubt freaky alchemist are rare

Users who are viewing this thread