Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 12 - Malicious Trap

@Chet31 yeah I agree I’m just tired of seeing such dumb plot progressions at least have the dude kidnap the mom or something so it’s a much more dire situation and it’s harder to speak up. I also see a lot of hate on the mom but I think the thought of not being a burden on her daughter anymore is clouding her judgment.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ferrenia
why?
I don't think the guy told her mother everything. just the "i can pay her depts"
so her mother will be glad that her daughter does not need to get herself in danger to pay the dept.
what she has to do for the payed depts most likely isn't known.

@halloween20 At least she still has a choice, even if bleak... imagine if the mother was like omg he paid off your debts, and now you owe him... (hand in marriage whatever)

Aggregator gang
She should tell him about that guy so they can plan how to deal with that problem.

I don't think she is under any obligation to do what he asks. She hasn't agreed to do anything just because he decided to pay her debt.
I mean i can just i can just go and ask you to go kill somebody for 10 000$ and when you refuse i arbitrary deposit 10 000$ in your bank account. Does that mean you are now obliged to do what i asked you to do?

cas

The drama and conflict in this is not only fake as fuck, but also as shallow as piss on a plate. It's like the isekai authors are not even trying anymore

Fed-Kun's army
As far as I see it she already betrayed them by not telling him of the scheming. But of course she will be forgiven on some dumb shit

Double-page supporter
Just 👏 tell 👏 him 👏
If she just tells him then he can kill the bandit and legally loot him, right?

Dex-chan lover
Malice... nah, it's ignorance that crushed her hopes.

@Noketchupjustsauce It makes even less sense when that kind of 'armor' is technically real, but it is used by female archers so the breast closest to the arm that pulls back the string doesn't get stopped by it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO RETARDED
giphy.gif

And the thought of the mc being able to pay off her debt never crossed her mind....why, exactly? If you run under the assumption that his staff is an artifact then you should assume he had/has/can make lots of money. Like seriously, this is a VERY stupid plot right now.

Fed-Kun's army
If she goes with that now... I dont get her... she is heavily dumb...
Just tell the mother that he wants you to let someone else die, done... but no, now she probably thinks she needs to do it, bla bla, maybe she just deserve what she is about to become, if she is a slave, at least someone else is in charge, she is obviously not made to make resonable decisions.

Oh, wow...
This chapter hold the best record for the quickest read ever for this manga.
As fast as reading some boring filler or extra chapter.
No need to read much, just quick skim and i understand it all.
Spend like 2-3 pages per second.

Dex-chan lover
So, when are we going to be let in on how an entire party making a very simple set of mistakes (relying on one person to carry the party and not resting properly) and one of them is killed protecting another in the resulting clusterfuck gets turned into murder for the sake of convenience!?

Rather than the meathead's failure to ask the important questions, this is what pisses me off. This is fucking dungeon town, stories of people getting killed from poor decisions should be a dime a dozen. Why is this one so damn impressive and why is it pinned on her like this?

That said, still better by far than That Inferior Knight.

Dex-chan lover
This is just stupid. Can I ask for spoilers if the author ever manages to write good villains, or if all arcs will be like this?

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for the next chapter of this clusterfuck. And who gets the first milestone, she overcoming her trauma or he being the first adventurer to overcame THAT on the first try.

Users who are viewing this thread