Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 17 - Recruiting Failure!!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, was wondering why it's been stagnating. but after seeing it, I don't know if the author is really trying to have a good story. oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... this is bad... the story is bad in so many lvls. I should drop this as well.

This is painfully awful to read, no wonder you guys dropped it. I dont think the author has any motivation

Dex-chan lover
I recall in the previous chapter, MC hated to team up with someone because he doesnt care at all in the worldly events.
Now, he just had a taste of near-death, maybe he will set/adjust his standard in social norm once more...

The (everything) seen here is on the verge of falling apart. I understand if the TL didn't want to pick this up.

Dex-chan lover
i remembered his golem has some kind of mythril component on them so it's legit impossible to wreck them via pure strength and just a single swipe. still funny that he didn't think EVER about CQC countermeasures just like what happened this chapter where his golems were destroyed like mere clays and he didn't ever used any other earth magic like the spike of rebars or something... not use them to the girl but to the sitri. also diana didn't do shit here smh

Users who are viewing this thread