Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Bitter and Sweet

Dex-chan lover
I was just wondering when a "rival" appears, it's feels kinda bs, but going to hiatus like that? really?
well see you guys probably in like a year.

"I apologise for taking maternity leave"

Yeah well Japan needs more children, not more manga, so take 3 or 4 maternity leaves if you need them. Or 6 or 7.

Dex-chan lover
Hey. This is actually the first time I don't feel a little down after an hiatus notice.

Hope the author rests well and the baby too!

Dex-chan lover
nooo cliffhanger and hiatus double whammy lol, but it's for good reason so it's all good :)

Oof, just when it was getting good, too. Welp, congrats to the author and here's hoping for a safe delivery.

Dex-chan lover
@Meyujin that's why I just used "rival", she's there only for Tsubaki to stop her bs, and just go for a normal relationship with the guy as she clearly likes him.

also Yarino is pretty much the MC female version for now. (kinda cheap to make just a mirror relationship with the other guy)

Didn't know the author was a woman, but nice for her to have some time to take good care of her pregnancy.

Hopefully this manga doesn't get the Berserk/Hunter X treatment tho.

@Hotgps because their relations seems too similar to those two and she thought their relation was more special that is why she was talking about their secret of hometutor thing like it was something special

Dex-chan lover
Oof, for both the MC and the hiatus. Ah well, best of luck to the author and her new child. Looking forward to when this comes back.

Dex-chan lover
Japan need more baby. Japanese working ethic simply kills the people's will to have any children

Users who are viewing this thread