Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Bitter and Sweet

Well...Even tho this is fiction you need to be real sometimes.You treat someone like shit and expect them to notice you?I've pulled many a pigtail to do that but i was a pre-pubescent teen so it doesnt count.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats author-san! I hope your child doesn't get seated near the window in the middle or back of the classroom, looking out of it with his head resting on his hand and wondering about the future instead of paying attention to the teacher!

Dex-chan lover
its okay,she s going well on the path of tsuderes where you say shit like i will make him fall fr me and treat him like filth,so its ok,the lady didnt do anything wrong

Dex-chan lover
Man we're seeing at least 5-6months hiatus. What makes it worse is that it might go into indefinite hiatus due to newborn taking up most of the parent's time. I sure hope not!!

@Silicius thanks for the information...

And I know the Issues you have in pregnancy, but why now? Why in this cliffhanger?

Double-page supporter
Let's be happy that the author is fine and it's a happy reason.

• This
Reactions: Lev
Dex-chan lover
Why does the guy look like he came from old timey shoujo manga? did he always look like that?

Double-page supporter
Congrats to the author :D too bad we'll stay on this cliffhanger for a while though, poor Tsubaki ^^; still, it was nice to see the violent/nasty side of tsunderes for a change, because yeah, reastically speaking acting that way won't make you likeable, or get you in a healthy relationship lol.

Dex-chan lover
Chihara looks shorter than I remember. I get that she's tall, but I honestly didn't think she's that much taller than him.

Congrats to the author! I'm sad we have to wait, but it'll be great when it's back.

Dex-chan lover
>Hiatus: NOOOOO.
>Maternity leave: Take as much time as you need.

Didn't know the author was female though, TIL.

YES. I NEED THAT WEDGE THAT SHE SUDDENLY STOPS AND DOES THINGS HE DOESNT EXPECT ARC. BUUUUUT its going to be on a nice hiatus, congrazzles for the Au~~~waiting after this cliff aint bad.

Users who are viewing this thread