Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Bitter and Sweet

I see now where the mangaka got her inspiration

tenor.gif

Shinzo Abe supports this Hiatus.

Hope it all goes well and we can read it again!!

Dex-chan lover
Wishing the best to the mangaka, even if she might never read this. Hope everything goes well and they all stay safe, even admist the situation we're undergoing currently.

It might turn out like Deadman Wonderland (because oof that was a long hiatus, yet we still got an end eventually) but if that means lives will be preserved and she'll be able to continue writting this safely and without worries, it'll be worth the wait.

@razyackerman Probably because Tsubaki thought she's the one closest to Tadashi, but then finds out that he's acknowledging another girl because she's smart. She's probably feeling left behind. Tadashi complimented Yarino for having an "excellent mind", but he's never said anything similar to that to Tsubaki.

My poor baby. Gonna miss this while it's own hiatus, but I'll wait for it.

@razyackerman She thought his condescending smile was something that he only did with her. Because he never seemed to do it with anyone else, it was personal and gave a sense that there was a special relationship between them. Now, though, it seems that it is something he would do to any would be challenger. So she herself isn't special and there's little to anything unique about their relationship that he would recognize.

Was so blindsided by that ending (took me immediately down memory lane and all the times I or my friends tried something to get closer to someone to only find out we weren't even in the races) that I completely missed the author's note!!! I hope the mangaka has a wonderful and easy time during maternity leave!

Good luck to the mangaka, and I look forward to when this comes back!

Well, they left us with the suspense and will stay in Hiatus, but everything is for our mangaka, rest properly and give us more chapters.

This already got interesting with the addition of another girl very similar to Tsubaki's crush and a little more out on stage from Tsubaki's acquaintance.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Introducing a "rival" just before a hiatus is a dick move

Users who are viewing this thread