Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A quarrel

Dex-chan lover
I don't exactly get doctor's line on page 17:
Even if she thanks you, it doesn't feel like she actually resents you...
Maybe it was "hates" instead of "thanks"?

@jak if they fuck, maybe their heads will clear? He`ll realize everything, and she will get her head cleared...

Dex-chan lover
To summarize :

She's a tsundere, slowly realizing some feelings for him, she's not sure how to react to.
He's a blockhead, maybe after frequent encounters starting to realize there might be some feelings for her, but her status, her attitude towards him and her frequent attempts to put him in compromising situations which he would lose his position from, make him decide not to take the chance.

@kent12121
Woman who wants to expel a guy by falsely framing him as a sex offender gets called a thot, a bitch and a slut
"lmao what a bunch of incels, who wouldn't like that"
either a landwhale, white knight or a mangina, anyways kindly fuck off and go back to tumblr.

Dex-chan lover
@Alex646

He could try and confirm both of their feelings in a scenario of HIS choosing, where he's assured she has no way of recording it, thus achieving her initial goal of having him fired from his position when it comes out.

But he doesn't. Despite the hints that she might be feeling something and he knows he might be feeling something, he goes even further to try and bury them for now.

Dex-chan lover
... except that not one person has said "who wouldn't like that."

I knew from the moment I learned the premise of this manga that it would inevitably draw in the crowd of incels jumping at the chance to point at the girl using sexual harassment to get what she wants. It doesn't matter how the story or characters develop, they will never let go of that detail and forever use it as a chance to validate their awful opinions and lash out at anyone who questions their toxic behavior.

I predict every subsequent chapter's comments will just become the same debate every time, which is a shame, cause the manga itself is progressing pretty nicely and at a smooth pace.

@MissHedgey I know right. It gets annoying with the constant belittling of the character, because she's not as bad as some make her out to be. (although she's still a power abusing jerk that tried to get someone expelled for fabricated reasons)

Hopefully, both characters realize their mistakes and something will happen between the two... but that will be the end of the manga probably because the main conflict will be gone or something else will take its place and hijinks ensue. Also, I hope both characters become better people by the end of this because both of them are just kind of jerks.

Double-page supporter
@Robbini what if he doesn't need to confirm anything? Yes, he finds her pretty attractive sometimes, but this is too far from any romantic interest. She has stronger feelings for him anyway.

Dex-chan lover
One of the rare moments in a manga where they show the awful morning of period pain on the toilet. Then the pain and anemia 10/10 2real

@kent12121 "waaaah why are they calling those names to this girl, even if she can ruin his entire life by falsely framing him as a sex offender she's still a wahmen and should be respected! you go girl! always believe women first!"

btw, happily married and with a 2 year old baby girl so your witty "incel" namecallings slides off me.

Dex-chan lover
@Alex646

Yes, she might have stronger feelings. But would he ever accept them in a scenario of her choosing ? He knows she wants him gone from his position ,and she was trying to achieve that at first.

Users who are viewing this thread