Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A quarrel

Aggregator gang
AWWWW, it looks like they both are realizing they like each other...now let's see if they can start a relationship before we hit fifty chapters or something stupid.

Aggregator gang
I don't often read manga where menstrual pains are shown to be quite as relatably unpleasant as this.

I know this may sound strange if someone else hasn't brought it up, could
Kiristu-kun's mom be her maid at the beginning of the episode?

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is...a plus? Hard to tell.

Now, I wouldn't know a thing about menstrual pain, but it's been bigged up as such a horrifying demon that I don't think it could possibly be understated (though definitely infrequently mentioned in fiction). I'm just going to assume that it can actually get bad enough that it causes women to pass out. In which case...oof.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this would be so much better if he didn't have a crush on her. It's more entertaining to see her crash and burn over and over.

Dex-chan lover
@Aelth I don’t think he has a crush rn. Whether or not it develops into that eventually, idk. It is fun to see her crash and burn though.

Dex-chan lover
alright! didn't know this one would sting a bit. gimme the next one.

Dex-chan lover
That satisfying smile is really saying, "Thank God, she's fine now."
But, to be honest, the girl really didn't deserve him...

Well yea, she desn't deserve this MC a true Alpha on Alphas, he even annoyed her to cheer her up MY MAN!!

Dex-chan lover
i dont get the fact that he seems to like her, shes just an annoying psycho. from our perspective we can see some of what shes thinking so she doesn't seem as bad, but from his perspective shes just a lunatic trying to ruin his life. theres no reason he should like her other than her appearance

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, seeing her passing out on the stairwell and about to fall backwards was pretty frightening, a very real and dramatic sort of fear. Props to this mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo remember he apparently has no friends, she is basically the ONLY one of his peers (at least that we know of at this point) who willingly interacts with him in any form. For someone so heavily isolated thats a big deal

👏just👏enjoy👏the👏fucking👏story👏and👏leave👏if👏you👏don't👏like👏it👏
you're just making it worst for other readers to enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
Ah
So it's mutual
Wtf
I don't like this
Not only 1 tsundere, we have 2
I hope this ends soon.
With a happy ending.
I can't take anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I'm rereading and I just realized that this is the first time he went out of his way to give her a quick "F U"

Users who are viewing this thread