Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - And then the lady plays her hand

Contributor
@ Anish_Agarwal

Push the little double quote button to get [qu ote] [/qu ote] tags.

Dex-chan lover
See, this is what's wrong with 99% of Japanese romcom mangas. They aren't honest with their feelings!

Dex-chan lover
since she is running away too much. he cant apologize so he will eventually confess his sins to the chairman then quit school. I would be genuinely happy if that happened tbh. She could finally grew some balls to say that she loves him

Dex-chan lover
You might want to clean those sheets...

Also RIP glasses dude. If she could just communicate, this whole mess could be avoided

Dex-chan lover
Actually, from the way it's framed, it's probably not just lust but probably is connected to love. @Ironclad

What made her cum wasn't the act itself. She climaxed in her fantasy when he said that he didn't hate her but that he loved her and leaned in for a kiss, implying that she doesn't want to just have sex with him but genuinely longs for a deeper and more intimate relationship.

Is she lustful? Yes, but that lust stems from love and she can't quite wrap her mind around it because up to this point, all the men (outside of her family) have seen here just as an object of lust and so the concept of that lust being rooted deeper in something more than simple desire is foreign to her, and so she struggles to accept it or to understand it. It's an interesting dynamic as Tadashi is the first man that she's tried to seduce and failed, and so her actually starting to lust after HIM instead of the other way around is, in her mind, backwards
X19.png

Like fire! Hellfire! This fire in my skin! This burning desire is turning me to sin!

Dex-chan lover
The morale of the story :
Don't hate each other way too much. You may end up lusting for each other. 😁

Damn girl you thirsty... Better hydrate that lest you die of thirst.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like this twist on "accidental groping" manga romcom situations. Like the way the dude is totally agonizing over the terrified look she gave him.

Reactions: Lev

Users who are viewing this thread