Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Being horny is just the first symptom

Fed-Kun's army
@Akikako bro I swear it's healthy lmao just dont be surprised when youll have prostate canc--oh caaHaAance---OooOOOOH OOOOOH GOOOOD I'M.... IM GONNA C- NNRRGG

Nice progress, monthly release is so long for a romance manga without any NTR, harem or love triangle bullshit. 😎

Fed-Kun's army
I love that her vision of him naked still had him with his whistle, as if he wouldn't take it off.

Fed-Kun's army
And the dam burst.
Really looking forward to monkey spanking crossing his mind at least once

they went 100 steps forward and then back 99 steps, but 1 step forward is still a step forward

Dex-chan lover
He has absolutely abused himself to her, but that's not exactly what the subject of the manga is, nor would it be particularly interesting to see.

Dex-chan lover
For someone who professes no knowledge whatsoever of ...indecent... matters she seems quite well read up on pertinent slang expressions.

The fact that while reading this I was listening to music and at Dooms Gate from doom (no duh) came on when they started arguing was amazing. Reading something and then having something in the background complement it is so satisfying.

what the fuck kind of doctor is this? In a fucking school of all places? She should be fired instantly masturbation is absolutely a harmful thing

Users who are viewing this thread