Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Misfortune never cums alone

@Freestyle what do you mean saying ntr everywhere? And you realize this is a romance and last chapter or so in the end he showes sad look after fighting showing signs he might have feelings.

Do they not teach sex ed to the granddaughter's of school administrators in Japan? Kind of hard to believe she's that retarded to sexual acts and lingo. Even her friends should be talking the shit with her every now and then.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright I think you need to re-read the last chapter. How was that a sad face? It was a happy face where he's glad that she's okay and things are back to normal for her in a friendly manner, not neccessarily romantic. Ofc though, he does have attraction for her(as we saw when she was in volleyball uniform) but in terms of romantic feelings we are only shown he despises her actions. It's quite possible he has some romantic feelings but as he seems to be a very straightforward normal thot-slayer, it's unlikely at the given moment.

But ye, in reference to you calling ntr on this. It's fine to have your own fantasies and you can like what you like but this is a romantic comedy. There's plenty of series like this with the main duo getting into similar antics and there was never NTR or whatever. Just relax and enjoy the series for what it is. Or go read a hentai if you want some NTR.

@Hamin He looked to me in having a sad smile based on his eyes but could be misinterpreting it.

And the ntr thing just saying in hentais usually when the guy sends an adult to handle a case like this usually ends in ntr that's all I was saying nothing deeper then that.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Seems like this is back on track, that's good

Dex-chan lover
I don't have enough palms for the face I'am face palming...

Dex-chan lover
She got busted! 🤣

That's typical Microsoft Windows. Freezes at the worst possible moments. Not safe to use at work. 🤣

Aggregator gang
I think of myself as a man of culture, but I must admit I had to search for the 'Ice Cream Position'.

Users who are viewing this thread