Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Misfortune never cums alone

Is it just me because no one mentioned that he allowed the video to be played for a while... I guess moral committee "member" investigation...

Never heard of The Crouching Tiger. Sounds bizarre. I've seen quite a few strange position names, but that tops most of them. This chapter escalated way different than I expected it would. I'm not sure whether to believe her about her saying "it froze"; like, if it froze then the video wouldn't start. In the first place, it wasn't clear what froze; she made it sound like a video froze.

Dex-chan lover
most of the position names are lost in translation i think... or those name are in use in certain regions but not known/or have other names outside those places

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the crouching tiger is a real sex position on the kama sutra. Neat.

Double-page supporter
crouching tiger..
hidden dragon
1R2O272.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I totally forgot about this one, but damn have I missed it. I read the last part 3 times, it's way too funny

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda weird that she doesn't know what cumming is and yet she's had like three sex fantasies about him before this chapter, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I gotta admit that her totally clueless face was cute. Two innocent kids-too naive for this filthy world.

I coulda sworn crouching tiger was a variation of doggy. I might be confusing it for a lioness-something joked about in Lysistrata though.

Users who are viewing this thread