Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Silent Fujoshi is Consumed with Passion

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that avoids reading the fujo text bubble during the Trash dumping?

Dex-chan lover
As an irredeemable Yuri shipper, I relate to the fujoshi and I just want you normies to know that your disdain only makes us stronger.

Group Leader
Yea shipping real people to fulfill you fetishes is downright creepy.
I'm not a big fan of yuri or yaoi in general, because I've had many people I know who have gone to conventions or something of the sort and had creepy remarks made about them because it was revealed in some way that there were gay, and someone thought it was appropriate to relate that to their fetish.
Shounen/Shoujo ai is far better, as they tend to be stories actually made for gay people, with actual realistic interactions instead of just being fodder for someone to get hot and bothered over.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda underwhelming they decided to dedicate a whole chapter to fujoshi girl when the dynamic between the two leads is so much more fun to watch than "omg these two guys like each other!" misunderstandings so many manga have

Oh no, reverse progress
but it's cute and funny tho so I don't mind

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I feel these misunderstandings in regards to Kiritsu and Tsubaki are completely justified. He has only seen her with other women before and is more known for her misandry, so his two thoughts when he saw her with another man is that she either is trying to manipulate him like she has done in the past, or that none of her feelings before are genuine and Chihara is either also a tool to her or is being manipulated by her as well. Yet, when she denies it, and looks at him with remorse, it's natural his first intuition would be that he's wrong and she geninuely is close to Chihara, yet feels some envy that she's just using him as a "target." Interesting. (Though, "target is a double entendre" as they're talking about two different things, being blackmail victim vs love interest) Obviously he doesn't have a full picture because she won't tell him how she feels, or she plays it off as if it's a joke or a way to get back at him. She's dug herself into this hole and she can't get herself out because of her past misdeeds, and so she has to atone for them. That's why I don't find it frustrating because it's not a misunderstanding from circumstance, but one that developed because of her own choices and her own actions that are reflecting back on her.

Also, who is Chihara trying to romance? Is it the fujoshi girl, or...?

I'm interested to find out about his character

Reactions: Lev
I wonder if a Fujoshi will let you do her if your a faggot.

I mean they love men which are gay and that seems to turn them on or something....

Users who are viewing this thread