Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Silent Fujoshi is Consumed with Passion

Dex-chan lover
@Mephistopholes Misunderstanding or truth. Her Tsun attitude affects her being honest. Her reputation being a man hater bit her in the ass. This is the first time she feels sexual desire but her past exploits on men specifically is karma.

If she were facing truth she'd be a lot more wholesome. Every conversation ends in a shouting match. I can see why he feels jealous

Double-page supporter
I'm hoping that the twist about who chihara likes is actually kiritsu. Shit would be a 10/10 meme.

Dex-chan lover
fujoshis are scary, they blueshifting light in all wavelengths with their delusions

I'm so used to reddit, I was looking for the upvote button after I finished this chapter.

Group Leader
kHPxj2F.jpg

They are married had son and the son is bringing his friends and heard that the father is yelled each other with the mother and the son is say to his friends
"Don't worry thats is their way to talk each other, when at night they are moaning when at daytime they are yelled each other again"
The son said

Contributor
Kind of a weird atmosphere for the chapter. I thought it was a flashback but checking back, twintails fujoshi never was formally introduced to our main characters. Also Tsubaki not being thirsty and instead being fully standoffish although nothing particularly bad happened last chapter is a bit strange (unless she took getting blocked THAT hard).

Contributor
It would be actually really funny if Chihara really likes Kiritsu

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Tsubaki ever since the failed "confession" a few chapters back

Too many wasted panels on the fujoshi, it was funny once but now it is just annoying.

jis

I really like how Kiritsu has more self-awareness than Tsubaki when it comes to his behaviour, he knows he's being over the top, he knows he's being antagonistic and combative. But he can't help being fascinated and irritated by her and he can't help knowing that it's because he likes her when she (as far as he knows) wants only to trip him up, humiliate him and kick him out of school. But because he's so aware that his actions stem from what he considers impure motives, he's all the more stiff and correct in his controlled interactions with her. It makes his overreactions like this chapter go full tilt.

It's a great change from the tsundere girl / oblivious boy dynamic to have him be just as much in a storm of emotions on-panel.

Users who are viewing this thread