Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Silent Fujoshi is Consumed with Passion

Oh yeah i hate this kind of fujoshis :3 as well as the guys that love yuri and act like this

Jesus the girl really can't ever win can she.
Granted it's absolutely her fault that their relationship is so horrible, @Tamerlane hit it right on the head, but still that's brutal.

Reactions: Lev
@nek333 right, fujo and fudan are the worst, I mean can we just appreciated some guys or girls friendship without dragging it to the yuri or yaoi area, and many manga this day either the author giving the guys friendship a yaoi vibe or the girls relationship a yuri vibe

Nooo, he focused on the wrong thing. She said she didn’t change targets but he only latched onto the he’s irritating part??

@thegoatrider they're both too proud and inexperienced to do that. Kiritsu also has the public morals thing so he wouldn't even attempt it until graduation.

>casually ignoring the obvious reality of the situation and deliberately misinterpreting what happens and inserting their own fantasies to create their ships
This girl is a caricature, for sure, but it's a caricature that's hilariously spot-on to real fujos - speaking as somebody who is acquaintances with one. No disrespect to her, of course, but I really couldn't help but crack a smile while reading this chapter because it just felt all too similar, except played for laughs.

Double-page supporter
@StaK Damn speedreaders when will ever learn?

They're both sad for this guy being a jealous disciplinary shthead lmao

Users who are viewing this thread