Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Peacing into the Wind

Dex-chan lover
VPE9um2.png

Double-page supporter
@Petnavis @Xxjuggernaut
Like @bastyxx227 said, he's still keeping his guard up around her. He has always been an overly cautious person, and I'm positive that he thinks this is all a ploy from her to get him to let his guard down. Even with the "falling down the stairs incident," he was convinced that she was gonna get him expelled, so he laid out his truth and offered his apology. The fact that she didn't try to pull anything in that moment only further convinced him that she's running a long con. "An accidental grope won't be enough, she wants me to 'to choose to assault her' before she gets me expelled" is almost definitely his train of thought. He's the Public Morals officer, so his brain is wired differently.

Dex-chan lover
Lawful good asexual vs lawful evil single-target sexuality, who wants to be boned by the lawful good asexual

You can see where it goes wrong

Fed-Kun's army
Comments here are turning into YouTube...

Also do your even know what asexual means???

Oof, I guess she was harassed enough times for her to hate men enough to destroy them. At least she’s starting to change because of her horniness, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane: Not really asexual since we saw him getting flustered/horny when he saw her in her P.E clothes.

Anyway, interesting chapter. Yeah, it seems like her whole gimmick of "getting people expelled by putting falses charges on them" are the result of some pretty dark time she had to go through. Or maybe not. Time will tell.

Right now I'm just happy she's able to put her pride aside and he's able to hold a normal conversation.

Dex-chan lover
@KafukaPalazzo

I interpreted that line to be her more leading him on and trying to get into his pants than any actually, literal truth

Dex-chan lover
Did she ever ask the question or just stop caring? I mean, it just seemed kinda important to her. Anyway, on the topic. Masturbation is completely normal, healthy, and pretty much everyone does it (enough that if you don’t (as in have never) you’re technically the weird one). It really shouldn’t be embarrassing. I would say I understand the embarrassment, but we currently lives a society where people not only openly talk about their sex lives, but brag about them. I don’t understand how one is embarrassing and the other is bragging rights (generally speaking). If anything sex comes with more risks and should be more embarrassing than masturbation.

Aggregator gang
@Darklight99
@Zergio200ism
@Freestyle
@Kami_yato
Getting Tadashi expelled was so much pain in the ass was for her because she had no evidence. which means, she managed to get it with other people. and if I can explain away that students were deceived, teachers are not allowed in any way to lay hands on students, they have no excuse.
In conclusion, accusations weren't false, even if she's a bitch.

Power Uploader
People are actually missing that she literally said that she had situations where people tried to blackmail her in doing things and she had to contact police every time, yet author is based and makes things straight like MC acts as deligent person and gives a saving straw to her, wowies, I like writting of this author.

• This
Reactions: Lev
Dex-chan lover
@The2ndImpact except sensei was trying to stop her and I think Kiritsu opened the curtain to stop her. She'd be a great catch if she didn't have her hate for men. She had an uncle touchy incident.

Users who are viewing this thread