Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - The Agony of Speaking Up

Dex-chan lover
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'M LATE TO THE PARTY, BUT LET'S GET READY TO READ THESE NEXT SIX (at the time of writing) CHAPTERS OF UNPROTECTED BABYMAKING SEX

Dex-chan lover
Character development and maturation in a high school comedy manga ? What devilry is this !? Almost like the axe has fallen and forced author-chan's hand.
Hopefully not and there's another 100 or 200 more chapters to come of these two doing the rumpy pumpy :kreygasm:

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I'll be the villain.
She has either used and harassed nearly every character in this story for several years IRL and most of the chapters only to finally be told what for, commence a brief apology tour, and get a confession reward for it in under two chapters? The causual actions and resulting consequences are neither congruent in direction or commiserate in proportion. Apology NOT ACCEPTED.

Forced-Listen.png

Supporter
Alright, I'll be the villain.
She has either used and harassed nearly every character in this story for several years IRL and most of the chapters only to finally be told what for, commence a brief apology tour, and get a confession reward for it in under two chapters? The causual actions and resulting consequences are neither congruent in direction or commiserate in proportion. Apology NOT ACCEPTED.

Forced-Listen.png
Ordinarily, all this would be the case. But he's been looking for some time now for an excuse of his own to be more fully honest with her as well. It's only him having had his guard up so high for so long that's restrained him and, sensing her genuine regret and resolve to do better (not to mention hearing that her feelings match his), he no longer has to hold back. Has she earned this in some objective way? Nah. But love isn't something that's earned to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread