Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Sometimes, you must throw caution to the winds of love

Power Uploader
@Qwormuli not sure how that makes anyone a "thot" though.

But yes, it's a villain protagonist; it's a story about a man who is trying to frame another, the former is not a "thot" however and clearly has a single target sexuality for the latter, but still a villain protagonist with delusions of grandeur.

Dex-chan lover
@trapsarebetter Well, she is overtly using her sexuality to irredeemably fuck other people over. That said, I'd think the term here is used more as a general insult for a cunt person of her caliber, rather that as some clinical description. The rest of my comment I do stand behind of. Why or how does hating her behaviour or her herself(as a character in a setting, not as a product of writing or a real person, ofc) make anyone an incel of any kind? That kind of logic escapes me to the point that I'm sure that it's the product of some seriously punchy depressants. And I want some.

Power Uploader
@Qwormuli

>Well, she is overtly using her sexuality to irredeemably fuck other people over.
Indeed, how does that make one a thot?

>The rest of my comment I do stand behind of. Why or how does hating her behaviour or her herself(as a character in a setting, not as a product of writing or a real person, ofc) make anyone an incel of any kind? That kind of logic escapes me to the point that I'm sure that it's the product of some seriously punchy depressants. And I want some.

Indeed, it's absurd logic. I merely commented on the fact that being a villain protagonist does not a thot make.

If you so claim that "thot" merely be a general insult, then that same logic may be leveled onto "incel" however.

Supporter
@Tamerlane: Bon Jovi! What a blast from the past, lol.

@trapsarebetter: While I wouldn't consider Tsubaki a true 'thot', she does display mannerisms and attitude that are commonly associated with the term. I don't know if there's proper definition for this, but perhaps "cock tease" is a more appropriate description; she uses her sexuality to lure the men in that she dislikes, and ultimately frames them for their attempt to act upon her 'invitation'. It could be that in the past, the men she shamed deserved it, but in the case of Tadashi, her reasoning is much more petty.

Power Uploader
@DevLogger Ahh, “associations”, the hallmark of a lesser mind.

So what you're saying is that he does exactly nothing that could ever make him a slut, but he is guilty by association. The word you might be looking for is “honey trap”.

Supporter
@trapsarebetter: When someone says "So what you're saying is...", I immediately sense a straw man coming on. But I was talking about Tsubaki here, not Tadashi? I personally don't consider her a 'thot', but I also understand that the term itself has a rather broad assortment of ideas to it; so it would be easy for someone to assign that label. "Honey Trap" is a more appropriate definition for her practices though, thank you for that.

Dex-chan lover
I read this, expecting a comedy. And I got tragedy.

From a fake confession to a roundabout confession with honest, then got utter crushed.
Damn, even I can feel it.

Feels bad man. Tsubaki with her pride, and Tadashi with his brutal stubbornness and honesty, they just hurt themselves, even tho they're clearly interested in each other

Aggregator gang
BASED TADASHI. is it a bad thing that i feel a sense of enjoyment in seeing her cry?

Users who are viewing this thread