Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Sometimes, you must throw caution to the winds of love

fuking thot needs to learn her lesson getting down from her high horse attitude

ITT: incels. While, yes, this is her own fault, I don't think she's a thot and this is just part of her not accepting her feelings

roastie below. either way this is a realistic twist of the tsundere trope, not communicating or understanding your feelings properly will lead to situations "like" this. an "irl tsundere" would be universally disliked

Fed-Kun's army
The fuck is this bullshit I can't cry or fap at this I just have a uncomfortable feeling in my chest.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, she deserves that if she can't get her act together. Even though this is a comedy series, she's already gotten multiple people expelled or fired by entrapping them it seems. (I'm sure that some of them deserved it, but egging people on and filming it for blackmail/"evidence" is criminal.)

Double-page supporter
If you're trying to get love through sexual harassment, and on top of that, using your power to abuse the system... All I can say is playing dirty doesn't get you any of Tadashi, Tsubaki-sama.

Dex-chan lover
SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

DARLIN' YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda tragic when Tsunderes can't be honest that they cry themselves to sleep. =/

Dex-chan lover
@fortnog She's literally trying to abuse her power to ruin people's lives, again and again on her whim. I don't know anything about incels or what you're smoking, but I want some, if it can get me blasted as senseless as you.

Contributor
She must have gotten countless students and teachers expelled and ruined their records, this is nothing compared to what she had done up until now.

Users who are viewing this thread