Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Sometimes, you must throw caution to the winds of love

Fed-Kun's army
Oh damn, I actually feel bad for her. It probably took all of the courage she had, to confess to him like that. Granted, she did it in a roundabout Tsun way, but still.

Hopefully this experience will give her the motivation to not be a completely fucking horrible person from now on. She wants that dick, she'd better learn quick.

She also might wanna look into buying an abacus and taking abacus lessons. That would definitely speed the process up.

Fed-Kun's army
this girl is stupid, and this manga is all about humiliating her.

i love it. finally some real fucking manga.

Banned
Thot patrolled she deserves it tbh since all this series she always try to ruin his life. I wonder if one day she got molested for real or even raped. That would be fun

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, she does have a fault here since she does put her head high up most of the times, but on the other hand, that's too fucking savage, my dude. Dang, that went places really quickly...

Aggregator gang
Nobody can blame Kiritsu at all given how, even recently, Tsubaki's been out to get him and pissing him off in the process. From his POV, it's gotta be vexing and grating on his nerves.
yph1oqq46smy.png

freaking ouch, I actually feel for her and was rooting for her at the last second, only to see her fall. Damn

Aggregator gang
As a reader, is obvious she likes him, but If I were in his shoes all I would feel would be contempt and nothing else, She deserves it.
But I as a reader know of her true feelings and it's kinda giving me mixed feelings over it.

That was incredibly satisfying , I hope it doesn't get resolved too quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread