Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Sometimes, you must throw caution to the winds of love

Fed-Kun's army
Ouch... sure, that was mostly self-inflicted damage, but the way Tsubaki cried after that is more heartbreaking than expected.

Dex-chan lover
@Bufuman Why is it wrong to root for the dude? He did absolutely nothing wrong. Look at the girl's past actions, how was he to blame for disliking her? In his mind he would probably think this is just another one of her scheme to get him expelled.

Fed-Kun's army
@udomsa33 I mean that's fair, but there's a bit of a difference between rooting for the dude and practically jerking off to her misery.

@Bufuman The female character has been concentrating her efforts on getting someone expelled simply because he doesn't bend the knee and has superior grades. In chapter one for instance, she and her posse were blocking the hall, and since the guy was bothering her, instead of just clearing the hall they jeer at him, and she threatens him with possible expulsion.

She is definitely the bad/'evil' (evil being kind of too strong of a word though imo) character who could cause you to feel schadenfreude when they fail. Honestly, I do wonder what people like about the FeMC in this, other than the fact that she is falling for a guy who she is also trying to fuck over.

Group Leader
I'm siding with the dude here, what she's been doing to get rid of people she dislikes is just no.

Though I do feel bad for her, she deserved it to some extents for her actions.

They both screwed up, we know tadashi only gets turned on by Tsubame which, if we go by the codes of the romance genre, means that he has some feelings for her. He most likely said that he hated her on the spur of the moment because he panicked when he heard that she was willing to be his gf (if he truly hated her, he wouldn't have sewn back her button in the first episode). So we will probably learn that he regret what he did in the next chapter and the whole drama will be resolved and buried.

Dex-chan lover
Page 16 and his look of absolute contempt is perfect, and her tears at the end make it even better.
It could end here and I'd be happy.

Double-page supporter
This serves this slut right, only reason this is funny is because it's on paper and they have cute reactions, irl it's fucking hell when there's some woman hell bent on destroying someone else's life. This series could have ended here, but since it won't let's hope she can better herself bit by bit from now on so she can have a decent relationship with him and he can start seeing her on a new light or else she's trash af if she still doesn't let go of her bs antics, also all the girl's genes in this manga apparently went to her because the other girls are not only small but lacking in all features. lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread