Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Hammer the nail that stands erect?

@Paladin_T yeah, that`s oe way to get out of this situation... Or her goal may shift slightly each chapter at the time, until her goal will be to get him alone with her, so she can pounce him. Helpful Doctor could push her a bit at the time...
But i really feel for that retarded girl... She really needs to bink this guy, and mere fact, other guys don`t arouse her in the slightest, while this moron just needs to stare at her, or take shirt off to get her hot... Yeah that is love and lust mixed in right proportions :)

Dex-chan lover
MC is part of the Thot Patrol, of course such petty tricks wouldn't work on him

Dex-chan lover
An idiot. A total idiot.

Also, why do people always seem to lock storage doors without checking inside?

Dex-chan lover
STATUS REPORT

>THOTTHERY INITIATIVE CEASED
>AGENT CAME OUT UNSCATHED

MISSION SUCCESS

Dex-chan lover
Did... Did the bitch just try to masturbate with the fucking Venus de Milo?

Dex-chan lover
My man just wants to be the best at

O P T I M A L A B A C U S U S A G E

Fed-Kun's army
Why would a random student just lock a unlocked lock, in a school? That's just assholish. Someone might be inside, which is usually the reason a lock is unlocked. A lock is not there to be permanently shut, and locked whenever unlocked, you weld doors shut for that. No, locks are there to allow access for specific individuals with a key.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why this people would just lock it without confirming if there's anyone inside.

Dex-chan lover
I think we've all been there at one point or another, where we can't untie a rope because our nails are cut short for optimal abicus usage.

Aggregator gang
Bro I’d actually be surprised if he really wasn’t Horny any of these times

Users who are viewing this thread