Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Break the horn, break the fang.

I'm glad I witnessed this progress

also, that is one great school doctor for being in a manga. kind and professional? wew

I just started reading this series today and I'm in love with it. It's gonna be frustrating to wait for the next chapter, specially when things were starting to get so interesting.

Thats progress baby! I ended up binging this whole thing in one night, its awesome!

Also why did that fish guy never report on what masturbating while counting prime numbers was like?

This female MC is pretty annoying and the male MC isn't that much better either. The setting and plot isn't all that original but the art is somewhat nice to look at. Idk this dynamic just seems really repetitive. Of course, there's development but it's real slow.

Dex-chan lover
They are slowly becoming friendly 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Double-page supporter
@Pajil Monthly release pajeet

Plot thickens now, let's hope this ends in 16 more chapters

Dex-chan lover
This is literally the most wholesome and proggressing relationship I've seen in manga. I fucking love these two bastards

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she's so happy just hearing him laugh shows that she's fallen head over heels for him.

Users who are viewing this thread