Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - A Lustful Hawk Tells Its Dreams

@comeonnow0 why is everyone so triggered by what Kiritsu said in first chapter? Every chapter it's the same thing: this sinister thot she expelled infinite amounts of innnocent students and teachers, how SHE DARED?! I mean all we really know is something Kiritsu himself only knows from rumors. We have no idea what really happened and if Tsubaki is really to blame in any of this.

Mayby all of those "innocent" peaple (that we never saw in manga itself) have fully deserved everithing?

Dex-chan lover
@Artem35 Can you read? Can you read these comments?

I was replying to a person who said he's autistic. I said his behavior makes sense given what we readers know and given what he knows.

Then you come in like herp derp, we don't actually know anything. First of all, we can literally read her thoughts that confirm EXACTLY what Kiritsu suspected. It's not just rumors. She is literally trying to do what he thinks she's trying to do.

And let's at least take a look here, literally this story. Kiritsu has done nothing wrong. He is literally doing what he is supposed to be doing as a public morals member. She has targeted him and tried to get him expelled. In chapter 2, when he did NOTHING wrong, she was still going to use the footage from her camera to get him punished. So yes, we literally see her trying to lie to get innocent people punished.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with his logical take on a long term relationship. If you can't see yourself doing something(s) necessary to make it work don't force it from the get go. Of course his view is likely to change.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 I am talking about the fact that he thinks about studying as a hobby, and especially his clear inability of being aware of other’s simple emotions, that goes beyond the just dense MC, and furthermore his obsession with order in general

Dex-chan lover
@Karman19 You're calling him dense when she has OPENLY admitted to disliking him (she said it quite a bit earlier on) as well as her known reputation for tricking people specifically to get them fired/expelled. What about him is dense regarding other's simple emotions? Are you literally telling me that he should believe that she is attracted to him? Are you literally blind to the fact that she has done exactly this to other people?

Yes, she seems sincere now, but he has ZERO reason to believe that. You'd have to be autistic to think that HIS opinion should have changed.

His obsession with order makes some sense here where if he wasn't that way, she'd have more grounds to say he's being bothersome/get him expelled. Right now, he can just say he's doing his job, and he has literally said that. Yes, I would say that he takes it a bit too far, but it still makes some sense.

As far as studying, some people like to learn. IF your other points made sense, then I'd say sure, add this one on. This is the only point that you have that makes some amount of sense. It's not enough to call him autistic if this is all you can say.

---

Again, you literally have to be ignorant if you think that he shouldn't be massively on his guard whenever he is around her. You'd have to be stupid to think that he should believe her so easily.

@comeonnow0 But it's exactly that we readers don't know anything for sure. And saying Kiritsu and Tsubaki do exactly what they want is also wrong. Both of them are clearly confused about their own feelings and at most times have no idea what they are doing. Tsubaki herself have long since just been using that whole "let's expel Kiritsu" plan just as excuse to get closer to him. And who knows, this could be the case from the start. As to other victims? We readers do clearly know at least some of them were true criminals.
You are simply trying to twist the story in the way YOU want it to be.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 wtf bro can you even read? I never mentioned the fact that he cannot see that she likes him (it’s obvious that he cannot see it because of the things that happened), in page 20 he literally said
“Having to consider their every feelings(of a potetical family)” because it’s hard for him to notice them in general

Even if his obsession with order it’s “ok” because of the plot, this does not mean that it’s a normal thing, don’t you agree?

I AM NOT INSULTING HIM OR SAYING THAT HE CAN TRUST HER OR WATHEVER, YOU LITERALLY MISSED MY WHOLE POINT, I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT HER OR THEIR RELATIONSHIP, I AM LITERALLY JUST SAYING THAT HE HAS TRAIT OF AUTISM MAN

Dex-chan lover
@Artem35 We readers very clearly see Tsubaki willing to not only incite Kiritsu into trying to assault her, she was ALSO willing to completely lie and make up evidence when Kiritsu did nothing wrong. We see that happen. You said we don't know the other victims, but we readers clearly know at least some of them were true criminals? How do you know that? Yes, that makes sense. We don't know, but apparently you know. YOU are trying to twist the story in the way YOU want it to be by ignoring the undisputed facts.

@Karman19 He says that he doesn't want to have to consider the feelings of a hypothetical family, so that's why he doesn't want one. We see no evidence that he isn't ABLE to do that. We see that he's very clearly able to be considerate of other people's feelings and to be able to tell what they're feeling. He just doesn't WANT to deal with it. That's not autism.

You missed my point regarding his obsession with order. He NEEDS to be obsessed with order otherwise he would get expelled. He knows that as well. It's not JUST that it works out for him. It's that he knows that if he isn't obsessed with order, then he would fall into her trap.

And again, yes, he does go a bit over the top in his obsession with order, but it makes sense given his motivation of not wanting to be expelled from school. Behavior generally matches motivation. That makes sense.

Fed-Kun's army
The dense goody two shoes and the thirsty idiot
God I love this (not yet) couple

Group Leader
@Kobester11
unknown.png

PAGE 16

@comeonnow0 First thing: I agree that there is no real reason to say Kiritsu has autism. I have no objections about that.

But I am not really twisting the story. I am just saying to give Tsubaki some benefit of doubt.
All I know from story itself is:
1. Tsubaki really did expell some students and at least one teacher.
2. Some of these people were actual criminals (Chapter 19).
3. From this point she either lashed out on innocent people or she did not. I don't know. And I didn't see prove for either of these.

Tsubaki did attempt to gather evidence on Kiritsu, but she is a total mess when it comes to him. I won't say i can 100% predict what she would do even if she would get evidence on him.

And about Kiritsu's obsession with order I think he was like that way before Tsubaki approched him. I mean he is like that with everyone, not just Tsubaki. So I dont think he is like that because he NEEDS it.

Users who are viewing this thread